- Q: Why am I not able to pay during checkout?
- A: This is most likely a cookies issue. Removing the cookies from your browser should solve this issue. Below are links on how to do this for the most common browsers
Safari - How to remove cookies
Google Chrome - How to remove cookies
Firefox - How to remove cookies
Interner Explorer - How to remove cookies
If removing cookies does not work, try using a different browser.
- Q: There are so many cases out there, why should I choose the ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case?
- It can be set at any angle maintaining a stable & secure stand for your iPad.
- It easily mounts to the back of any car headrest.
- It's made of authentic leather.
- All ports and buttons are accessible.
- It's less than an inch thick with the iPad inside.
- ZooGue guarantees 100% satisfaction or your money back.
- 1.00 from every case is donated to Children International.
- Q: What is the difference between the iPad 2 Case Genius and the New iPad Case Genius?
- Slightly adjusted camera hole.
- Different sleep/wake function magnet.
- Q: Does the ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case have access to all buttons and ports?
- A: Yes, all of the buttons and ports are easily accessible at all times.
- Q: Is the ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case stable enough to use while I’m in bed?
- A: Yes, it's designed to be an extremely stable and secure stand that can be used at any angle any time.
- Q: Is it possible for my iPad to fall out of my ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case?
- A: No. Unlike many other cases, ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case stays securely in place with its special velcro flap that wraps around and under the iPad.
- Q: How thick is the ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case with the iPad in it?
- A: Under 1" thick.
- Q: What is the return policy?
- A: We are so confident in our product that we offer a 365 day refund guarentee for purchases made at www.ZooGue.com. The case must be returned in the same condition as received, and in its orignial packaging. We will even pay for the return shipping. (Standard shipping for US orders only. Excludes promotional accessories and iPhone cases. Return shipping costs will be provided only for products that were charged full price.)
- Q: What is the warranty?
- A: The ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case has a one year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Q: Does the ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case have the ability to stay closed for traveling?
- A: Yes, it has straps that can be attached around the front of the case to ensure it is securely closed for traveling.
- Q: What are the actual dimensions of the ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case?
- A: 9 ¾" (W) x 7 ¾" (H) x 15/16" (D)
- Q: What is the weight of the ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case?
- A: 16oz
- Q: Is the screen of the tablet covered and protected when the Case Genius is not in use?
- A: Yes. When the case is closed and not in use, the screen is completely covered by the top cover of the Case Genius.
- Q: Are there refills for the Stylus pens?
- A: Yes. Refills can be purchased at your local office supply store.
- Q: Is it true that I can try out ZooGue products risk-free for 30 days?
- A: Yes. Try any ZooGue product risk-free for 30 days. Then decide; If you don't love it, return it. There’s no obligation. — We even pay the return shipping costs, USA only. (Offer excludes FREE accessories and FREE iPhone cases)
- Q: I placed an order but forgot to set up an account. If I set one up now can I track and see my order?
- A: No. Unfortunately if an account is not set up prior to placing an order you will not be able to login and view the order details.
- Q: I tried to place an order and it was declined. Why does my credit card still show a charge?
- A: If an order transaction was declined, the charge will show as a pending charge by your bank. Once the bank confirms the transaction was not completed, the bank will return the funds to your account. This may take up to 48 hours.
- Q: I placed my International order and have not received it yet. How much longer will it take?
- A: If an order ships USPS International First Class or International Priority Flat Rate mail it usually takes 2-3 weeks to arrive, however in certain countries delivery may be delayed due to their customs clearance. Delivery times can then range between 4-6 weeks.
- Q: Why can’t I track my International shipment using the number I received in my confirmation email?
- A: If an order ships USPS International First Class or International Priority Flat Rate mail it does not provide a tracking number but rather a customs identification number. These shipments cannot be tracked but should arrive within 2-3 weeks.