- Q: Why am I not able to pay during checkout?
- A: This is most likely a cookies issue. Removing the cookies from your browser should solve this issue. Below are links on how to do this for the most common browsers
Safari - How to remove cookies
Google Chrome - How to remove cookies
Firefox - How to remove cookies
Interner Explorer - How to remove cookies
If removing cookies does not work, try using a different browser.
- Q: There are so many cases out there, why should I choose the ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case?
- It can be set at any angle maintaining a stable & secure stand for your iPad.
- It easily mounts to the back of any car headrest.
- It's made of authentic leather.
- All ports and buttons are accessible.
- It's less than an inch thick with the iPad inside.
- ZooGue guarantees 100% satisfaction or your money back.
- 1.00 from every case is donated to Children International.
- Q: What is the difference between the iPad 2 Case Genius and the New iPad Case Genius?
- Slightly adjusted camera hole.
- Different sleep/wake function magnet.
- Q: Does the ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case have access to all buttons and ports?
- A: Yes, all of the buttons and ports are easily accessible at all times.
- Q: Is the ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case stable enough to use while I’m in bed?
- A: Yes, it's designed to be an extremely stable and secure stand that can be used at any angle any time.
- Q: Is it possible for my iPad to fall out of my ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case?
- A: No. Unlike many other cases, ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case stays securely in place with its special velcro flap that wraps around and under the iPad.
- Q: How thick is the ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case with the iPad in it?
- A: Under 1" thick.
- Q: What is the return policy?
- A: http://www.zoogue.com/shipping-and-returns/
- Q: What is the warranty?
- A: The ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case has a one year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Q: Does the ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case have the ability to stay closed for traveling?
- A: Yes, it has straps that can be attached around the front of the case to ensure it is securely closed for traveling.
- Q: What are the actual dimensions of the ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case?
- A: 9 ¾" (W) x 7 ¾" (H) x 15/16" (D)
- Q: What is the weight of the ZooGue Case Genius iPad Case?
- A: 16oz
- Q: Is the screen of the tablet covered and protected when the Case Genius is not in use?
- A: Yes. When the case is closed and not in use, the screen is completely covered by the top cover of the Case Genius.
- Q: Are there refills for the Stylus pens?
- A: Yes. Refills can be purchased at your local office supply store.
- Q: Is it true that I can try out ZooGue products risk-free for 30 days?
- A: Yes. Try any ZooGue product risk-free for 30 days. Then decide; If you don't love it, return it. There’s no obligation. — We even pay the return shipping costs, USA only. (Offer excludes FREE accessories and FREE iPhone cases)
- Q: I placed an order but forgot to set up an account. If I set one up now can I track and see my order?
- A: No. Unfortunately if an account is not set up prior to placing an order you will not be able to login and view the order details.
- Q: I tried to place an order and it was declined. Why does my credit card still show a charge?
- A: If an order transaction was declined, the charge will show as a pending charge by your bank. Once the bank confirms the transaction was not completed, the bank will return the funds to your account. This may take up to 48 hours.
- Q: I placed my International order and have not received it yet. How much longer will it take?
- A: If an order ships USPS International First Class or International Priority Flat Rate mail it usually takes 2-3 weeks to arrive, however in certain countries delivery may be delayed due to their customs clearance. Delivery times can then range between 4-6 weeks.
- Q: Why can’t I track my International shipment using the number I received in my confirmation email?
- A: If an order ships USPS International First Class or International Priority Flat Rate mail it does not provide a tracking number but rather a customs identification number. These shipments cannot be tracked but should arrive within 2-3 weeks.